Low command application

Space lover xoxo

Name:Space
Current Rank:ADVR
Steam ID:Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:744188349
Time in Research (Estimate):Around 4 days.
Why do you believe you should be in Research Command? (150-word requirement): I enjoy being in research and helping out my fellow researchers. However one of the things I like the most, is conducting test's on D-class test subjects. Being part of  command team has been a goal I've long been waiting to Accomplish and I believe that if I got the  chance to be in Command i would strive to do a great job leading the Enlisted and answering their questions. I have different skills that are suitable for research commands. I am a very curious person and love's to discover new things, so I get a lot of support in doing my duty as a ADVR. Another thing I enjoy is testing on SCP-294 The coffee machine to see whenever I can discover interesting cures for things like blinding cancer or different kind's of liquid, such as poison's or stuff with anomalous abilities. In short, I am passionate about research and want to contribute to the team's success. In summary, my love for research and determination make's me a great Candidate for Command. I am confident that my enthusiasm and hands-on approach will be helpful in the future.
What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100-word requirement):Well research can be a difficult branch sometimes, but my resilience allows me to withstand setbacks. I see/ go thru obstacles and look for opportunities to learn and improve myself, and try to see setbacks as small stepping stones on the path to success. I respectfully do everything I can to be the best. I work quickly and efficiently. I will try to increase the number of team members to attract more people to this job. I am a dedicated person who likes to get my work done quickly and easily. I think I would be a good candidate for your team
What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100-word requirement):Support researchers in sharing findings through conferences, publications, and talks. Increased visibility enhances the team's reputation. I would also train untrained people who want to join the team to make us more active it is a good way to get more active people. I would host mass tests, Do little bit of fun when it is appropriate and I would be overall a good guy. Me being a good guy would wana make other players join our team and play on researcher. That is how i would bring more activity on your team. Thank you for listening . I hope you have a great day goodbye. 

Edited by Space lover xoxo
  • Like 1

-/+ Support
-Very low time in resarch
- Seems like a nice person
-Haven't seen you in game very much

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

• Frog locked this topic
  • Frog unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • Sulfur locked this topic