Ban Appeal

Bongoz

Steam Name: 7/11 Survivor

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82361262

Ingame Name: Don't remember

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: (Console)

Reason for Ban: Racism

Dispute: Two years ago I was blacklisted for yapping in OOC about how all of the staff members were pussies and how the owner, Zeeptin, was a libtard for voicing his support for BLM. I also recall hurling racial slurs at anyone and everyone who dared to "challenge my right to free-speech". Today I find it bewildering how this was me, mere two years ago. 

Needless to say, people change. I grew out of it. I'm fully aware of how my words back then could or maybe even have hurt others, so I just want to use this post as an opportunity to issue an apology to whoever may have gotten offended. 

Aside from a few run-ins with some admins, I've had only positive experiences on the server. Ever since I first got banned, I've been longing for playing on the server again and to prove to not only you guys, but to myself, that I'm not a bigot.

PS: Upon attempting to join the server, I saw that I was banned and not blacklisted, so I checked with an admin and he said I could just make a normal ban appeal

Edited by Bongoz
ps

+support

People deserve second chances 🙏

• Gaminglight Love 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

This is not a Permanent Ban, this punishment is a Blacklist. Blacklists are not appealable. This Appeal will be denied.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |