Azrael's Community Resignation

Azrael_

Azrael,

Kind, thoughtful and mature. I felt like this was coming soon and it's incredibly sad to see you go my friend. You have been a huge influence, inspiration and icon to me but also for GamingLight as a whole.

You always bring seriousness, happiness and unmatched roleplay wherever you go and the server won't be the same without you. You may not have changed the way everyone does roleplay but for some you definitely made a change. No one can ever replace you even if they tried really hard.

We spent a lot of time together this year and you are someone I never will regret meeting. Even outside of Garry's Mod you are fun to play with, especially when we burnt a village to the ground on MC. You learnt me the basics of Ready or Not and even though I was really bad it was really fun to play together. Besides playing together, I'm happy that I could help you and motivate you to keep you going even in hard times, you've returned the favor many times and I will always appreciate that. Everyone needs someone, right? You're an incredibly strong person and you always keep going when everyone else would've backed down. I want you to know that not everyone is capable of that.

Despite your health condition you've done so much for the community but now you can finally get rest from those responsibilities and focus on school, family and your health. From here it will only get better, it might feel hard with school sometimes but you've come so far and now is not the time to give up. 

You and your safari hat will be dearly missed.

Goodbye Azrael < 3

If things ever get hard or you just want to chat a little you know how to reach me.

Also, welcome to FBI command reserves, one of our best command members yet.

• Gaminglight Love 1

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

Welcome to the shadow realm, your service in gaminglight is legendary and you have been through many mannny gaminglight moments and eras. Most people only know you as Azrael but if thats the case then they dont know even the half of you, Shadow is so much more.

• Like 1

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

• 2 weeks later...