Goldies Officer App

NovaGliderGaming

What Is Your In Game Name?
Goldie

What Is Your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:138642581
How Long Have You Been In Purge?
18 days
Have You Been In IQ, If so, What Rank Were/Are You?
Never been in IQ
Why Would You Like To Become The Rank Of 2LT? [100+ words]
I have never been a officer before so I made it my goal to become a officer within a battalion. It interested me with a lot of what officers did as I grew within purge I gained more knowledge and experience with being a NCO and having been a NCO within other battalions in the past. With this being said my interest in becoming Second Lieutenant stems from working with other officers who required help with needing a count on players in server, count for purge and IQ, or  just general information of what's going on within purge or while on the sever separated from the rest.

What Could You Bring To The Inquisitorious Purge Officer Team? [100+ words]
I can bring a few things such a experience from being a NCO and having to deal with being in a dying sub bat within SF[when the transport sub battalion was a thing in SF]. another thing I will bring to the officer team is unique sims that I hope people will enjoy and have fun on. The main thing I will bring to the officer team is my experiences and trainings that I have been through within purge and other battalions I have been on. other than those I don't have much else that I can bring to the officer team 
Do You Have Any Previous Officer Experience?
no
Do You Understand The Duties And Protocols You Must Undertake As A Member Of The Officer Team?
yes
How Many Strikes Do You Have?
none