tiky

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Tiky

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:0:483338602)? STEAM_0:0:490073845

3. What is your Rank? Advanced Medic

4. What timezone are you in (e.g. Eastern Standard Time)? EST

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

6. How many warnings do you have on GL? 4

7. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?  10

8. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)? I believe I would be good a command member because I am mostly active whenever there is not much activity or less. I am sometimes on during off-hours whenever I don't have to go to somewhere. When it comes to Medical which is the only branch I am currently in, I am mostly always online whenever what time it is besides my sleep schedule. I have been in Medical before somewhere around 2021 or 2022 but with my experience I am greatly informed of what to do in Medical. I have climbed the ranks and became a Advanced Medic in less then a week. When I become Medical command I will make sure that Medical will enhance once I become command.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

9-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them? I would bring up the Sop from discord and give it to whoever wants to be trained for Field Work, then I would go over the Field Work Sop with them and after that I would test them about the ins and outs of the Sop just for them to get a good understanding of what they are getting trained for. After being trained I would show them how to do surgery.

9-3. You see an Experienced Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do? I would ask them what was the reason for shooting D class then once explained I will ask if they forgot about the noncombat rules if they did I will leave them for now but, next time if it happens again they will gain a strike. 

Former SCS ME SVFTO

8 hours ago, TheOtherHoovy said:

+Support

Very active and would make a great Medical CMD member!

+Support Very VERY ACTIVE 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team