1. 1. Do you think I am ready for NCO?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game rank and name.

Crewman, Reaper.

What is your STEAM ID?

STEAM_0:1:634521937

How long have you been in Naval

02/08/23 - I originally was Naval around a year ago but resigned.

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer

I wish to become Junior Officer to help improve the Naval branch with a steady flow of recruitment, I've also wanted to join Naval and rise up the ranks again for a long time but most likely will just remain as an NCO rank. My other reason is so I can be a role model for my fellow personnel and help them learn throughout their time in Naval.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?

The duties of a Junior Officer are to represent to naval branch by maintaining a steady recruitment schedule and keeping their naval in place. They are also tasked with helping the stability of the branch, giving out sector assignments, teaching others and always making a great example of the branch.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?  

I will assist the battalion by maintaining an active schedule and hosting of tryouts, not only will I do this but I'll also be making sure to aim for a speciality so I can help with other battalions. My main focus will be helping everyone and pushing people to their best.

| Reaper |

| Past/Present Positions:|
SEN MOD
, RG V.Sov, MC Officer, Purge Officer.

season 5 episode 20 GIF by Star Wars

Big+ Great guy, doesn't cut corners, S-tier crewman and always reliable. I know he'd make a fine addition to the NCO team

Small- What's written is good, but the application is too short 

If I were you I'd add more content to your application, other than that you got my blessing