ible's/Kilo's Stormtrooper Vice Commander Application

ible

ible's Stormtrooper Vice Commander Application  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should ible become a Stormtrooper Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

( 1 ) What is your In Game Name?

ST MAJ ible 4469 / STRM Kilo 01

( 2 ) What Regiment are you applying for? -

Stormtroopers

( 3 ) Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? -

The main reason for my application to this position is my strong desire to enhance the regiment in the best way possible. Throughout my entire stay on this server, I have remained dedicated to Stormtroopers, adoring the regiment considerably. I take pleasure in extending a helping hand to lower-ranking officers, NCOs, or enlisted troopers who face challenges with their daily duties.

Moreover, I want to emphasize my commitment to putting forth my best effort whenever I take on a responsibility. My goal is to make a substantial impact with Stormtroopers and witness a continuous flow of progression within the regiment.

( 4 ) How much game time do you have on the server? -

At the time of writing this, I have a total of 300 hours on the server, but a small amount of that total may be AFK hours.

( 5 ) What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? -

The commander's role in a regiment is vital. They ensure a smooth flow of trooper activities by organizing tasks that contribute to the regiment's representation on the server, fostering purpose and commitment among the troops. Additionally, the commander acts as the public face and representative of the regiment, making major decisions beyond lower command's authority. They serve as a communication link between lower command officers and high command, maintaining the chain of command while effectively transmitting ideas and suggestions.

Furthermore, the commander hosts meetings, leads discussions, and facilitates open communication among troops, NCOs, and officers. They must also set a positive example, serving as a good role model for everyone below them, exemplifying the qualities of a good trooper.

( 6 ) Why should we trust you to be a commander? -

With ample experience on this server and in lower command positions, I am devoted to enhancing the regiment with my full effort. As a former Death Trooper Lieutenant Colonel for around half a year on my previous server, along with holding other leadership positions on earlier servers, I believe I bring valuable leadership experience to the table.

My dedication to leadership and fostering progress extends beyond the regiment I am applying to, encompassing a larger commitment to positively contribute to the community overall.

Currently, I lead Storm Commandos with active dedication, focusing on crucial document changes and policy reworks, as well as other general quality of life improvements to elevate its state. My passion for making positive contributions and driving progress in the regiment strongly motivates me in my leadership role.

( 7 ) How often can you be online? -

When it comes to activity I can usually be on the server for 2-8 hours usually every day

( 8 ) Do you have any Warnings? -

I have not received any verbal or written warnings currently.

Edited by ible

Stormtrooper Vice Commander | Senior Moderator | Game Master X

Former: Storm Commando Lead | Deathtrooper Sergeant Major

stormtroopers GIF by Star Wars

- 𝒦𝒾𝒷𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓊𝓈 -

• ible changed the title to ible's/Kilo's Stormtrooper Vice Commander Application
On 8/6/2023 at 12:34 PM, Resin07 said:

+support

+Dedicated to his battalion

+always helping people improve

Also a good DT 
Does what he needs to do

Current: DT F16
Former: SF Ex Vice Marshal Newt | Ex SF Shadow Lead Teso Broosh | DT AY0 |
DT V07 DT M36

On 8/6/2023 at 3:34 PM, Resin07 said:

+support

+Dedicated to his battalion

+always helping people improve

EX E11 Vice Commander | 2x Ex Static Task Force D4 Head

EX Omi9 Colonel | EX OM9 Experimental Head

EX ST Vice Commander | EX Storm Commando Lead

• Head Admin

This has been Accepted.

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png