SwagColds NCO Application!!!

swagcold

Hello all! I wanted to Apply As a NCO for Imperial Navy!

What Is your In game Rank And name.

Crewmen Swagcold!

What is your STEAM ID 

STEAM_0:0:192405569

How long have you been in Naval

I have been apart of the Imperial Navy since 7/28/23

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer 

I want to become a Junior Officer because I can make a Huge impact on the way Naval functions as a battalion. I believe that with a little motivation and a little hope, we can make the Imperial Navy better than ever!! I also want to help new coming Crewmen Apprentices find their way to become amazing Naval Troops!!!

What are the duties of a Junior Officer

The duties of a Junior Officer(NCO) Is to look after and manage the Enlisted( Crewmen Apprentice, Junior Crewmen, ECT) and to make sure that they are doing as best as they can in naval to succeed. While also Doing my Duties Of training new Crewmen, and doing my duties to manage them. Its also my responsibility to make sure that they don't get in trouble and are doing what they are told.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer 

I will assist the Imperial Navy as best as I physically can. I will train and manage new Crewmen while also doing my duties and making a Better/ Bigger impact on the Navy's Reputation. I tend to grow the following relationships with all Battalions. I will make sure 100% that everyone is doing what their supposed to do( while having fun!) and make sure that the Battalion isn't doing anything their not supposed to do.

+Major Support Good member in naval
- Always active
-supportive member of the community
-knows the duties of a Junior Officer.
- Can help the Junior Officer team out
-Been in naval a while

〖  ImperialRP 〗  BigBoy 

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Sub Lieutenant BigBoy | DT CPL HE3 | Senior Security Officer | Aviation Officer | Shock 2LT | 501ST 2LT | Senior Officer (Police RP)