LOAs on website Rosters- Accepted

Gucci Bucket Hat

The LOA system on the website rosters is an absolute beaut. However, it is overshadowed by the fact that you cannot end LOAs early for others.

For new players, it may be a bit of a pain to navigate to the correct portion of the roster. I am suggesting a new permission for HCMD+ or even CMD+ be added to be able to end LOAs early for other players. This will make the jobs of Command infinitely easier and will allow us to end the LOA of a player without having to navigate them throughout the roster, which they may be confused by.

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

They are still working on That roster But +

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Manager

Accepted

First of all, I would like to thank you for your suggestion! Our community truly runs off of suggestions and it is much appreciated. SMT has decided to implement your suggestion! We might alter your suggestion slightly to make sure it fits its purposely correctly.  

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗