Joe Shadow Guard Officer Application

EREX5768

Yes or no? I was told to make a poll last time, so here it is:  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be Shadow Guard Officer?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game name?

Joe (Common name, I know. The one that plays on RG, not the Naval one.)

What is your in game rank?

Royal Guard VI.

How long have you been in Shadow Guard?

2 weeks.

How long have you been in Royal Guard?

24 days.

Why do you want to become a Shadow Guard Officer?

I want to become a Shadow Guard Officer because I want to help lead Shadow Guard to be the best sub-division, not just in RG, but in the whole server. Shadow Guard is supposed to be elite, so, I will be trying my best to drive Shadow Guard to live up to its expectations. There are multiple things that I want to do that Shadow Guard Officers can. A lot of these are things that should be happening, but are not happening as much as they should. These include Shadow Guard tryouts, specified trainings, and meeting attendance from everyone that is not on LOA or has an excuse. Another reason why I want to be a Shadow Guard Officer is because I will be able to do tryout certifications for those that are the correct rank, but just need to be certified. These and many other reasons are why I want to become a Shadow Guard Officer.

How could you assist the Shadow Guard Lead?

I could assist the Shadow Guard Lead by hosting tryouts, ensuring all Shadow Guard know the proper procedures, operations, and just generally know how to perform their job to the fullest extent possible. This would assist the Shadow Guard Lead by having less pressure be on them to do everything. Instead, it will spread out the work and leave everyone with a good workload. I will also assist the Shadow Guard Lead by doing any miscellaneous tasks that need to be done. There are multiple other ways I could assist the Shadow Guard Lead, but they get way more specific.

How many strikes do you have?

None.

Do you have any prior experience in being an officer in a sub-branch? (If yes, explain)

I have not had the chance to be an officer in a sub-branch, as most of the games I play do not have sub-branches. Speaking of officer experience, I do, but not on this server. I play a lot of serious military games on Roblox. I have been an officer in a lot of them that I have played. Some of the more important ones I can think of are: Major General (O8) Deputy Provost Marshal General (2nd in command on Military Police) in a group with 34,000 people in it, Brigadier General (O7) Commanding General of STARCOM (Space Training and Readiness Command, the training corps) in a group with 15,000+ people (was a while ago and I forgot the amount of people, but I know it was at least 15k), and many others. I also have experience as an officer IRL. I am in the Civil Air Patrol, the auxiliary of the United States Air Force. I am a cadet Second Lieutenant, and the Cadet Commander of my squadron, with about 30 members under me.

Honestly I haven't seen much Shadow Guard actions. He himself has noticed this and wants to improve and work on that. 
+ May not have prior experience but he can learn on the go.
+Quick to adapting.
+Very well written application
+ Has many way on to improve and help the Shadow Guards.

• Like 1

Former
| Admin | GMVI| DT SV02 |MC ShadowYerah |Apprentice ShadowYerah|

|SK ENG SGT Shadow 071|DT XY7|DT S71|Purge Yerah|SN03|

spacer.png