General Suggestion -Purchasable Camera - Denied

Waltuh White

What are you suggesting? - Add the default Gmod Camera do the gaminglight store

How would this change better the server? - This would not only increase revenue for gaminglight, but allow for more roleplay. Foundation personnel can use it to take photos to report to delta-5, there can be a foundation newspaper, better photos instead of normal screenshots for logs. There are many reasons why a camera would be beneficial. This is also already an item on every gmod server so nothing would be required to be installed. I'm not sure what a good price for this item would be but I believe around 5-10 credits would be fair.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - After speaking with some fellow server members the main concern was the flash of the camera triggering epilepsy in some members. To solve this if the camera flash could be disabled this would be a great feature. I've also heard reports that cameras, if abused, can lag the server. My solution is that if any members are caught abusing the camera in any way that it be removed and it must be appealed through the forums where they must purchase it again.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - All of the server, primarily those looking for a better way to document images as opposed to the current ctrl+shift+s

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT