jaune deputy head of eoi

jaune kaiba

In-game Name: jaune

SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:0:526542188):STEAM_0:0:445112771

DiscordID (Ex: Dr. Pills#5405): thefireexorcist

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore on a scale from 1 to 10? 8

Why should you be in the deputy head of eoi (75 word minimum)? why i should be head of eoi is because i feel like there is barely any on and that kind of sucks like eoi used to be goated now its just kind of just sitting there I think we could make it goated once more plus i mean we would have more members who are actually active on eoi instead of having 1 person on a week we could have the max amount of eoi members on every day is what i strive for.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? id be active unlike ender who goes on loas every 2 days

Can you be active at least once every two weeks?  yes id be active everyday

Do you have any current/former ranks (Only in Gaminglight SCP-RP)? sm

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord (Required) yes

DINKLE DOFF FAMILY membor

head of everything

Dear JAUNE,

Thank you for expressing your strong interest in the position of Deputy Head of Eye of Intelligence. It's clear from your application that you possess a passion for leveraging technology, a commitment to excellence, and a wealth of relevant skills and experience.

Your background in data analysis, strategic planning, and team leadership showcases your ability to contribute significantly to the organization's success. Your expertise in artificial intelligence and emerging technologies demonstrates your capacity to envision and execute cutting-edge initiatives, which is invaluable in a rapidly evolving field.

I appreciate your emphasis on fostering a collaborative environment that encourages creativity and cross-functional teamwork. Effective communication and interpersonal skills are crucial for liaising with stakeholders and ensuring the seamless execution of projects. Your commitment to data security and ethical practices further highlights your professionalism and dedication.

Your unwavering dedication to quality and results-oriented mindset make you an ideal candidate to spearhead the organization's pursuit of excellence. I commend your enthusiasm for Eye of Intelligence's vision and objectives.

I will ensure that your application receives careful consideration. We may reach out to you in the near future to discuss your application further. Thank you for your interest, and I wish you the best of luck in the selection process.

Sincerely,
TOOZA 

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

denied reason: nuh uh

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 2 weeks later...

Nuh uh

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub