Cloverfield Gazette Report #1

Waltuh White

FACILITY A SLAUGHTERHOUSE, UNSAFE CONDITIONS

Early this morning in the once quiet town of Cloverfield, after many days of the gazette’s hard with in negotiating with the organization known as the “Credible Investigators” they agreed to take myself and my assistant researcher John Marston along with them in a mission to expose the secrets of the Canadian military base of which so much havoc streams from. Upon arriving at our office we found a letter claiming it was from the Credible Investigators. It was a formal letter of agreement stating that if we were to accompany them that we must meet them at Cloverfield lake at 2pm exactly. After me and Reporter Marston arrived at the lake we were greeted by 3 armed men in uniform, members of the Credible Investigators. After a few hours of walking with them we came across a ventilation system that one man ripped off of its position in the ground with his bare hands. After we entered Marston and I stayed behind the members, who had their weapons drawn, ready to fire upon any resistance to their investigation. We ran into no members of the site and ran as fast as we could to the nearest elevator with our newfound friends. We walked down a series of hallways until we encountered prisoners in orange jumpsuits fleeing. We followed the trail they left until we stumbled upon a harsh prison, with little to no safety conditions or regard for human life. There were prisoners being shot and brutally murdered, just for daring to speak. The Credible Investigators, in their rage against this unforgivable treatment I’m sure, engaged in combat with these guards. Many losses were taken by the enemy, but their forces were too large. My assistant Marston was shot and our allies dead by our feet. In an effort to save our own lives we acted as though we had been kidnapped by our Investigator friends. Those fools believed our every word. We were led outside by them and released without so much as a full search. While our camera’s may be expensive, There is no price a man can put on the truth that must be shared with our people.

-Cloverfield Gazette Lead Publisher, Waltuh White and Junior Reporter John Marstonimage.png.8b80f11b00458e9be63a730021cbacce.pngimage.pngimage.png.a1a0361ea72f98c528da2e7b64079970.png