Ghost’a global resignation going to find love

Ghost05

I came back from reserves and went on LOA just to think to myself. If I don’t come back to GamingLight for a good bit it may increase my changes of unlocking a girlfriend. Many know me as Ghost but others know me as 082 killer. I bombed em many times for “research” I also got arrested, interrogated all while being a research command member. I loved the memories that GamingLight has given me in the time of me playing. Tyler is the one I should thank the most for giving me the opportunity to become a cmd member I remember the meeting that I was promoted to cmd in like it’s the back of my hand I wasn’t home that day and I was on the bathroom listening to the meeting promos that day I became a cmd member and deputy head of RRA. Boba was one of the only kids in cmd and now me and him like this guy named fulcrum

FULCRUM COME IN YAHHHH YODIE GANG

WELL HOPEFULLY THE NEXT TIME YOU HEAR OF ME I HAVE GOTTEN A GIRLFRIEND

PS: IF I GET A GIRLFRIEND THIS YEAR I DESERVE A FREE TRYOUT TO OMNI-9

Blud is NOT gonna find a girl friend, he gon be back playing gaminglight in like 3 months tops.

o7

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

• 3 months later...
  • ACEE locked this topic