What is your in game rank and name.

Rank-Leading Crewman

Name-JimmyBlack

What is your STEAM ID?

Steam ID-STEAM_0:0:634293054

How long have you been in Naval

Time-2 Weeks

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer

Answer-To recruit new people and to help others. I have always liked helping others and also joined SF, and I really would like to be able to help out the command and get a lot of new recruits into the naval and sub-branches. I have always liked being a naval officer, and I also like flying ships. That's why I'm going to SF, but I need NCO to apply for SF, so that's one of the reasons I'm applying for NCO. I also like hosting trainings and simulations. I feel like they're fun, and it makes me feel better when I get someone new in who enjoys naval.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?

Answer-NCO are entrusted with essential duties that are vital to the smooth functioning of their faction and the overall immersive experience of the players. As NCOs, their primary responsibility is to lead and guide the enlisted members within their unit or squad. They must foster a sense of unity, discipline, and camaraderie among their fellow players, encouraging teamwork and cooperation during missions and engagements.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?  

Answer-I would assist in the Navy by always staying active, helping the lower people in the Navy if they have any questions, and assisting fellow NCOs, Officers, and command teams in the Navy if they need any help. And making sure the Navy Battalion is in good hands.

Just going to keep this short since I’m on phone:

Jimmyblack is known for minging on the server and is a known person for constantly getting arrested. 

This application is also a bit repetitive with some of the answers.

Final decision: -Support

| Reaper |

| Past/Present Positions:|
SEN MOD
, RG V.Sov, MC Officer, Purge Officer.

season 5 episode 20 GIF by Star Wars

2 hours ago, ReaperIsZero said:

Just going to keep this short since I’m on phone:

Jimmyblack is known for minging on the server and is a known person for constantly getting arrested. 

This application is also a bit repetitive with some of the answers.

Final decision: -Support

Your also a CPL applying for SGT. 

Former Head Gamemaster

Former Tank Vice Commander