Clanky

What is your in game rank and name.
Senior Crewman Hopfner

What is your STEAM ID?
STEAM_0:1:16838127
How long have you been in Naval
7/21/2023

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer
To simply provide for the navy, the same way the navy has provided for me. In my short time as enlisted crewman I've learned first hand how to quickly respond to unexpected situations, follow routine according to navy standards, while at the same time supporting and helping my fellow crewmen. The officers that taught me are the ultimate example I'd wish to set forth, and hopefully I can teach and inspire new apprentice crewmen. 

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?
As stated in the Navy handbook, the duties of an NCO involve assisting your SOs and peers, and teaching the new crewmen during tryouts. During events or other unexpected events, an NCO is meant to stay level-headed and to ensure the crewmen are preforming their duties while closely following the current SOs command.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?  
As an NCO, my goal is to apply the highest level of professionalism and sense of duty that the navy is used to. In my opinion, it is the NCO that sets the tone for all the crewmen he trains. The first priority is to ensure new crewmen are properly trained, so that they can confidently grow in their role according to handbook standards. At the same time, applying a sense of humanity is important where there is room to do so. After all, we are neither clones nor droids. Every member of the Imperial navy has enlisted for a reason, and when a crewman is struggling in any way, I believe it is up to me to set them on the right path by providing advice or help the crewman may need. If they are for any reason unable to preform up to navy standards, it is also up to me to make difficult decisions should the need arise.