Milky Way

Should Newt be a Gamemaster?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Newt be a Gamemaster?

• Yes.
    • No.

In-game name: Newt / AZ1

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:583423792

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: I am a MSGT in DT and a Moderator in staff.

Have you donated to the server?:  Yes, I have Darth and a tac.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Never

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Yes, I have one warning for  ARDM | FailRP | KTAP | NLR. I got this warn way back from June 26th of 2022 and I have corrected myself since then.

How much time do you have on the server?: I have 785 hours on the server (https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/979798801?servers[4604844]=3M)

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I have seen all the main starwars movies including the prequels, so id like to consider myself not crazy about lore, but i know quite a lot.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a GM because I think I could bring a lot to the table. I am a creative person and I don't think most events are that fun anymore considering I have been on the server for quite a long time, so I think I could do events that aren't as cliché as normal events. If I get GM I will try to stay away from the usual sit there and gun down NPCs. I will try to give EVERY battalion something to do, without the usual sit there and shoot stationary NPCs.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I think I should be trusted with gamemaster because I have been trusted with the title of Moderator and I think I could do a lot more if I was able to create fun experiences for the residents of gaminglight. GM is a title not given out lightly and I understand that, but I think I am a good candidate because to be a GM you need to be creative, insightful, and innovative. And I believe I am all of those.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes, as stated I am a Moderator and I have used ULX in singleplayer servers , as well as with me and my friends.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I am a former gamemaster, I resigned because I thought it was too much for me, but now I think I am ready to create a fun time on the server.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: An on ship idea could be, a crystal hits the ISD and when troopers pick up the crystal it hypnotizes them  into taking over the ISD which will result in chaos. A off-ship  idea could be, Imperial troopers have been trapped in a cave by an ambush of rebels and the troopers of the ISD will have to go rescue them from a collapsed tunnel before the rebels crush them with the rubble of the tunnels.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): to give a weapon you would put !give (ex. e11-d)

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): To model you would put !model (model name)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes.

Current: DT F16
Former: SF Ex Vice Marshal Newt | Ex SF Shadow Lead Teso Broosh | DT AY0 |
DT V07 DT M36