Carol's Stormtrooper Officer Application

Carol

2 maj+ Permissions:tallren told me I don't need anyone else

1. What's your in-game name? Carol

2. What is your SteamID as shown onroster? STEAM_0:1:551886767

3. How long have you been on the server? 1 year

4. How many warns on Gaminglight servers do you have? 0

5. Why do you want to be an Officer? Some reasons I would help the ST battalion grow, I would help with all the new NCOs. In helping them with their quota and help them with roleplay, help the new STs with events and knowing what to do during them, and help them know what to do around the ship. I will help with the passive roleplay around the ship with STs patrolling and training with the nco and lower STs. Going up to the officer, I will be taken much more seriously around the ship. It would make the passive engagement with the new STs and help make them stay on the server or stay in the ST battalion

6. What time zone are you in?UTC

7. What can you do to improve the battalion? I could improve the Stormtrooper battalion by improving the engagement with the newer Stormtroopers. I will make the new STs feel welcomed to the server by, doing more sims for the new STs, and doing a lot of training with the new NCOS and STs such as battle training, patrolling,  guarding, and much more. I would help with the new STs staying in STs or scout. This would help without numbers if they end up getting up to SPC.

8. How do you differ from other applicants? I am extremely engaged in this server I want to help out battalion make it farther and help the command team with flag-ups and training. I would like to make the ST's battalion go further I have good ideas for this battalion and help with making another sub-battalion to make the numbers of ST grow faster and make new ideas for the troopers.

Edited by charge

current- DT CPT OV0- GM Current Staff-SNRMOD
 former-Royal Guard XII Carol 501st HVYL Carol 501ST LTCOL Carol ST 2LT Carol Staff/GM team Former-MOD GM IIx2

WENT FROM DNT TO CPT

3 hours ago, Johan said:

+support He is active and have seen him around.

Want to improve ST

Icey knows what to say so I don’t need to say it. 

Good luck Carol!

• Like 1

| Reaper |

| Past/Present Positions:|
SEN MOD
, RG V.Sov, MC Officer, Purge Officer.

season 5 episode 20 GIF by Star Wars

On 7/26/2023 at 1:35 PM, Johan said:

+support He is active and have seen him around.

Want to improve ST

- Put a poll

Edited by Milky Way

Current: DT F16
Former: SF Ex Vice Marshal Newt | Ex SF Shadow Lead Teso Broosh | DT AY0 |
DT V07 DT M36