Meeseeks Discord Ban Appeal #4 - Denied

Mr.Meeseeks 123

-support

usually im a little loose with things people say and i don't care half the time, but i read just a small part of what you said and that made me sick to my stomach. you are the real life griffith on the the internet.....

So I was going to let this sit for a little longer, but after reviewing the evidence that's been sent to me, which I didn't have before, and hearing the opinions of so many people, I realize there's really no point.

Upon review of the information that's been sent to me, along with the overwhelmingly negative feedback from the community, your ban will stay in full force. As a reminder, you have run out of appeals. Additionally, in light of the extremely disturbing images that I've seen, further disciplinary measures may also be invoked. If further measures are deemed necessary they will be unappealable. Please note that attempting to communicate with people involved in this process, such as SMT or those that offered their input, may result in additional disciplinary measures.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT