Waltuh White’s event team applicationDenied

Waltuh White

In-Game Name: Waltuh White

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:180053171

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Silver

How long have you been playing on the server?: I was active on the server in 2020, took a break for a few years,and have recently started playing again.

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 8 (screenshots not working)

Why do you want to join event team?

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: As Engineer in maintenance I’m mostly known on the server for my building. I love creating things for other people and i love having them enjoy my creations. As a member of the event team i would be able to create more things and host events so more people could have fun on the server. I’ve shown that i can be trusted with a position of power as I already am a member of low command and would love the opportunity to be more engaged in the community.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I have no experience with ULX

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): Firstly I would choose a few people to play as SCP-001 (when day breaks monsters) and give them a very large health pool. Next I would give them handcuffs and the zombie claws. I would announce that a Apollyon class scenario has started and the facility has been infiltrated. The members would have to hide or fight their way to the surface doors and close them. Anybody who went outside the gate would be spawned as another instance of SCP-001. If the facility ended up nuking it would be an rp reset and the event is over, but if they manage to close the doors the researchers would study a way to fix it and the event would end.

+support he knows how to talk to people and is very friendly. give him this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current CI SM, AND DHLS 

Former EMF Jan 2 Lysol

• 2 weeks later...