1. 1. Should I be back in support team

• Yes i should
    • No i shouldn't

In-Game Name: Scruffy

Steam Name: [GL] ScruffyPlays

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:453649509

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452): ScruffBoy#2707

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Im a Admin/Event Team in PRP

How often are you on Teamspeak? Pretty much every day I also have the ts app on my Phone

How often do you use Discord? Every Day i have the app on my phone, PC and laptop.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

I would like to join the support team again as I think that I can help new people in the community that are on TeamSpeak later times in America and normal time as I am playing gmod and in team speak nearly everyday. I have first hand experience having issues with cadets not getting tags in team speak just because there is no support members on line and would be willing to help any new cadet or user to solve there issue with as little time as possible to allow them to get on the server and play instead of waiting for someone to come on to give there tags. I also believe that support could use more members in a variety of time as I am Australian not many members are on support at the times im on and I have had a  OFC not get tags due to this issue. I would also like to get to know the community more and also allow more people into the community and inform them of what this community is like and also make there experience on TeamSpeak and PRP/Imperialrp/SCPRP more enjoyable and not just a waiting game to play.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team?

I have been in Support 2 times before, Im willing to help anyone and everyone which is in need, And cause of my timezone ill be able to help people before some other support team member's.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

Hi my name is Scruffy im with the support team how can i help you today.

Edited by ScruffyPlays