Unban Request- Accepted

Blood_Saxon

Steam Name: Blood_Red_Igris27

Ingame Name: When I got banned it Was Bounty Hunter Dakken. Normally its MC AUT PFC Saxon 0277  SteamID:1269642987

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin that Banned you: No Idea

Reason for Ban: No Idea, I got shadow Banned Suddenly and without reason.

Dispute: I was Shadow Banned without reason or warning while speaking to my Commander, Henry, OOC and I have him and other MCs that witnessed it.  If there is a proper reason for my Ban I would like to at least be informed about it.  The only thing I can think of why I was banned is I told my Commander why I got a warning.

@Shadow Yerah Requested the ban. Reason was for Attempted Mass RDM during an event. Yeah can you explain your side.

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

Okay I just saw that you steam ID was indeed the one that was banned. If you were either Mr.Tusken or Mr. Ger then you got ban due to AMRDM during Debrief which is still apart of the event. You saw everyone in in debrief and should have thought to yourself to not go through with the raid. You guys said it wasn't in the rules but common sense is a thing and somtimes some rules don't need to be stated. MRDMing during a debrief is a pretty big common sense rule to not do. Also you would stand in a Order with your other tusken raider that would spell you name as Noig and Gerr. I will be looking into the logs to see if I can even go back that far and will do my best to make sure that you saxxon were indeed not the person who did all these things. 

Edited by Shadow Yerah

Former
| Admin | GMVI| DT SV02 |MC ShadowYerah |Apprentice ShadowYerah|

|SK ENG SGT Shadow 071|DT XY7|DT S71|Purge Yerah|SN03|

spacer.png

ACCEPTED

Please allow up to 2 hours before your account is unbanned. If you wait 2 hours and no unban has occurred, please contact one of the servers Head Admin's

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander