Sprays Support Application

Boesermaster

In-Game Name: Spray

Steam Name: [GL] Bösermaster

SteamID: 76561198023654751

What is your discord username (Ex: Bon#1922): Bösermaster#9156

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Admin

How often are you on Teamspeak? Around 3 Times a Week, for 2 to 4 Hours. per setting.

How often do you use Discord? Everyday, for around 7 Hours.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

I would like to become a Member o the Support Team, becuse i am already doing it as an i am currently working in Public offices, for Social Check, which includes, a lot of Customer Service via Phone, or E-Mails and helping them. and i love doing this, and i will probaly do it for a long time more. i genuinely like helping People, which is why i am a long standing Staff Member, and i would like to become Part of more Teams in which i can help other Players, i generally, know the most Common Issues, when wanting to Join the Server, and how to Solve them, I am also really expierenced, in Discord, and generally  know how to do everything there.

I am also generally, one of the Older Players, and i am very Mature, and generally know how such a Team runs. So i have a bit of previous Experience.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team?

I have been a Member of the Community, for over 1 and a Half Years, a long time of it, i spend as a Stuff Member,

I love the Community, and i have lots of expierence, with Customer Support and i would like to use my Time, in the Support Team to furhter improve my Vocabulary for English Customer Support.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? Hello, i am Spray from the Gaminglight Support Team, how can i help you ?

• Scor locked this topic
  • Head of Staff

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

dM43pL3.png