MiniEpic

In-Game Name: MiniEpic

Steam Name: [GL] MiniEpic

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:195322115

What is your discord username (Ex: Bon#1922): toonorthern

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Admin

How often are you on Teamspeak? Pretty much daily

How often do you use Discord? Everyday

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? Reason I wish to become support is for couple reasons. One being is that I can handle support tickets very well I believe. I have been here for about 5 years and have a knowledge basis of about a lot of topics in gaminglight. To add on that, I love helping people with issues they may have or may need help. If I may not know the answer to one, then I would ask someone above me. Next, Is that my maturity and professionalism. I believe nowadays I am ready for new experiences in staffing, and other divisions for staff. I hold a good maturity level that can fit into this division. While taking those support tickets, I can hold a good amount of respect for the person in need. That is why I would like to become a member of support.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team? Reason why I should be trusted for support is for couple reasons, one being is a bit of the experience I have with support. I was previous support about a year and half ago. I believe I can be trusted with that knowledge, I also hold very trustworthy positions inside the  server I staff PoliceRP. Which is Police High Command, and also many more. To add on last, I have made some commitments to gaminglight and have been here for half a decade helping the server progress staff wise.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? "Hello, I'm MiniEpic with Gaminglight Support Team, how may I help you?"

minisigforums.webp

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

dM43pL3.png