Should I be event team?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. title

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Rose

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:154381053

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Silver

How long have you been playing on the server?: I was active on the server in 2021, but have recently started playing again starting two months ago. 

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 0 :0 spacer.png

Why do you want to join event team? I want to join because I enjoy roleplay and think some events could use more creativity. A GOI raid or d-block riot is fun very once in a while, but it gets stale when it feels like that's the only type of event that happens. I think I have some unique and creative ideas for events that would be fun for all branches. I also want to help out with running PTs, and I want to be there to take ET sits as I have personally had to wait a long time for an ET to take a sit despite there being multiple online. I would take the initiative to take those sits and ensure that people are having a fun experience on the server. 

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I've proven that I can be trusted with positions of power with both my current command rank in D5 and being deputy head of a sub-branch in GOC. I've also been command of RND in the past, and I have been event team and staff (senior mod) in the past. I've also literally never had a warn on the server despite over 700 hours of playtime, showing that I know the rules and know what is expected of me. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes, but I would need some refreshing. 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I'm personally a HUUUGE fan of social deduction, so I'd likely create an event surrounding that! Assuming this doesn't fall under the "unionisation event" restriction in the ET guidelines, I would obtain a few actors from foundation staff. Could be any MTF, researcher, utility, etc. Then, I would provide them a goal to go against the foundation. They wouldn't be recruiting any other people to this goal, and it would be something simple like "kidnap a high command" or something along those lines depending on player count and player jobs. After the actors had been briefed, I would inform MTF and MTF command under the name of site administration that we had reason to believe there are some traitors within foundation ranks who are looking to cause chaos, and that they should keep their eyes peeled for anyone suspicious. I'd then either position myself as a spectator or as the "leader" of the traitors against the foundation. Soon enough, either they would succeed in their goal or they would be caught by MTF, which would likely lead to an interrogation and a good bit of roleplay involving multiple branches.