Walker's Delta 5 application

Connor64

Name - Walker

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:85605170

Discord Name - connor181

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - None, I did from NU7 a day ago. i was a LCPL

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - 2 warns https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2991403577

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I wish to join delta 5 due to its new revamped mode, at first when i joined delta 5 back in the day, they were only focused towards of dealing with goi as far as i can remember. of course after it got blend and well old.. i resigned as a ssgt. now that times has changed and that constant activity is coming from delta 5 and its new objectives such as ethics i am ready to join on what can only be describe as an amazing branch for rp.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? I should be let into delta 5 due to the experience of listening and following orders Aswell as following rules and guidlines along with SOP regulations. I am chill whenever it comes to situations and making sure those situations are dealt with and then move onto what I am supposed to do as delta 5 (ex: patrolling, responding to site comms if needed, etc.) I am quite new to interrogations but i am willing to learn so i can do them on my own soon. overall, delta 5 is a branch that cant be passed up and will continue to get better which is why I want to join.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes

Current: Medical Command (Surgeon)

Accepted!

Contact any FTO+ to get trained.

Retired:
[ Delta-5 Colonel]     [ D5-SVFTO ]     [ Gamma-9 ' Forseti's Banamaðr ' ]     [ Director of The IAA ]   [Omega-1 Lieutenant]      [Alpha-1 SGT] 

image.png.71edd96ab5d5d2bb3542fd61eb057724.png

• ACEE locked this topic