Faye's Application for Medical Command

Faye

1. What’s your In-Game Name?: Faye

2. What’s your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526962056

3. What is your Rank?: SM

4. What timezone are you in: GMT+8

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received 0

6. How many warnings do you have on GL 38, Now i know this looks bad but most of these are from a very long time, I've gotten these warns within 2020-2022, I can gurantee that i've changed to a better person  (total warns i've received this year is only 1 and it's for RDM even though it was completely self defense bc the man attempted to cuff me)

7. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 10/10 

8. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)? I Will be a great addition to medical command because of many reasons, Daily, I Show 3-12 hours of activity and the majority if not all of them are given to medical, My highest activity rate was me being online for 1910 Minutes/31.83 Hours Which results in me breaking the longest clock-in medical record of 1836 Minutes. I am a very efficient medic when it comes to most if not all things, such as most meetings, medical operations, medical calls and trainings, Medical operations such as surgeies or checkups are where i'm mostly good at. I have all 3 surgery processes memorized at the back of my head and the checkup procedure at the back of my palm, I'm usually never late to meetings, The only reason i've been late is because of a clock misfucntion on my computer, resulting me being 2 minutes late. I Enjoy collaborating and helping other people and other medical personnel, I Believe the most important thing about being a command member of medical is how you coach and treat the enlisted, they are the future of medical after all, it's really a gurantee that i'm never gonna be the best person to recruit due to people misjudging me because of my warning count. if i am accepted into the team i will do my hardest to make medical a much more better environment for the entirety of the branch.

9-1. You have found a Resident Medic in HCZ, what do you do?: To start, I Would guide them back to medbay and give them a small talk to not go in HCZ Because it breaks the rules of the SOP, If they start running away i will call an AOS On the medic and if they refuse arrest i would call an admin to demote him from the job.

9-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them? I Will flag up onto FM Job and teach them the basics about field work, I Will give them the SOP And i will teach them how to use the defibrillator , after teaching them i will send them on a quest to find a dead man and resurrect them back to life using the defibrillator.

9-3. You see an Experienced Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do?: I Will ask him if the d-class shot them first, If he says yes then i will leave him be, If he says no, i will give him a small conversation about most medics and non combatants and cannot fight other players unless they were the first person to get attacked.

is faye a ballerina or a ballet instructor

Edited by Faye

SCPRP Utility Senior Command "Supervisor Of Utility" Faye

utlit

+Support
150+ Words

In My Time In Medical, I See Faye As Most Active and Enthusiasm Medical, They Show Dedication To The Server And Branch And Is Really a Good Fit In My Opinion 

Current: NU-7 1LT JFTO Luna GRIM, CI SM 
Former: E11 MSGT, Medical Doctor D5 CPT, D5 MAJ, G9 Aesir GF2, Assistant Director Durango, VRO, SEER Zeus SO7 WD-V Tessarius Virgil XOM4, Juggernaut initate X0T, Physician                      

+Support

I think it would be great to see how he does in a command position.

Edited by Silence_

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

+SUPPORT 

Faye is a extremely hard working and active medical command member. 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team