IC MSGT 0125 Spookz Officer Application

Spookz

Spookz Officer Poll   

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Spookz be a Imperial Commando Officer?

• Yes
    • No

Spookz Imperial Commando Officer Application!

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank: IC SSS DME MSGT 0125 Spookz

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?): 0

3. How many warnings do you have?: 0

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.): 

Great I'm on everyday for at least 5 hours or more

5. What is your current sub-specialty?: 

Scout Sniper & Demolitions 

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer? (150+ Words):

I want to become an officer because I want to help out Imperial Commandos as much as I can! I also want to help with roster updates and making any new docs for Imperial Commandos. I want to help by doing promotions and making sure new Imperial Commandos members are moving forward and help them understand what to do next. I will also be able to help with host tryouts like Scout and Demolition. I also want to be able to motivate new Imperial Commandos members to get on Imperial Commandos and have fun as this is just a game. I like to come up with new ideas for new specialized training for members of the Imperial Commandos to do! Things such as new methods of interrogation, hacking skill improvements, CQC Simulations, and much more. I want to be someone that the other Imperial Commando Officers can feel they can rely on. Someone to watch their back while they push forward. I know I’m confident in my leadership and supporting role abilities. As I have some experience with some officer just being mean to lower ranks and just not a positive person.

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer? (100+ Words): 
I have a lot of experience as an officer! I have an extensive background in leadership roles in Garry’s Mod. I was the leader of the 91st Reconnaissance Corps on another server which proved to be challenging first. I developed many skills there and began my first steps towards becoming a good leader. . I was BCMD on a new server so I had to start that battalion from the ground up. I was able to be one of the most active battalions on that server with 20+ active members! I was BCMD for about 3 Months sadly that server had to shut down due to some drama. But on another server the highest officer rank I hit was Commander which  in gaminglight. That rank is Vice Commander. I was a Commander for a whopping 4 months and when there was no BCMD I had to take care of the battalion until Woods, my lord and savior, came and saved the battalion. But I have a lot of experience as an officer.

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer (100+ Words)?

With my many experiences as an officer I've seen and done a lot to a battalion. I'm very skilled in making Google docs and coding Google sheets. I also have a lot of activity on the server and I always answer my discord DM whenever I can. I'm also good at handling disciplinary actions as when I was Commander on another server. I did a lot due to me not having much experience taking care of Disciplinary. But after working extensively with others, I’ve come to develop an understanding of how to handle situations when one arises.. I am a very kind and caring person and you don't see a lot of people like that nowadays. I also interact with anyone that I can and make RP happen and make sure the person doesn't feel forced into it. I’m always willing to go the extra mile to ensure new players feel welcome and have an understanding of the server and the community whenever I can.

9. Please specify the 2 Major+ Members that gave you Permission to Apply for this role:

Chrono, Tuna

Edited by SpookzwithButter

Application Accepted

Please reach out to a MAJ+ in your battalion for your Officer Training

IC VCMDR 1207 Sev

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus