Locus's 48 hours Notice from SRT.

[GL] Locus

Howdy, Its been a wild ride I joined SRT off and on since 2020 or 2021 can't really remember and have been threw a few different sets of command and two commanders. I enjoyed my experience but due to IRL becoming more and more needing of my attention I must sadly resign from this unit that I have been apart of off and on for now 2-3 years. 

Mikey: Thank you for accepting me back in 2020 or 2021 when my last experiences were kinda worrying to you guys on if you wanted me or not. 

Kitty: Thank you for letting me become command and letting me in SRT the times I've been off and on. 

SRT: You guys have been good the ones I've trained and the ones I havn't trained I hope you make it far in this unit. 

~ SRT 2LT Locus 1Q35. 

Have a good one all y'all. 

Edited by [GL] Locus

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

• [GL] Locus changed the title to Locus's 48 hours Notice from SRT.

BRAHHHHHHHHHH AINT NO WAY. RIP 😞😞

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)