• No

What is your Ingame name?
Jerry
What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:780364365

How Long Have You Been In 501st?

14 days

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words]

I would like to become a 501st officer for a lot of reasons. I would like to help lead the troops of the 501st Legion and help assist in any way possible. I would also like to take on a leadership position as I have never had this opportunity before and I would like to make the most of it as I am very dedicated to the battalion. I feel as though I would be a great fit as I try to get all the troops happy and enthusiastic about all things 501st. Along with other NCOs and Officers, I would like to help and grow the battalion as I believe is not getting the recognition it deserves. I also try to be very approachable to any troop that has a question or needs help.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]

I could assist the 501st CMD in lots of ways. I could help out with Ideas for documents. Be there to help out during meetings. Host sims and tryouts, help get the troops enthusiastic about events and sims, and get them enthusiastic about the battalion as a whole. As well as helping out the lower ranks with anything they might need. I am willing to help the 501st CMD in any way possible.

How many strikes do you have? 

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team?

I bring my leadership and my dedication to the 501st Battalion.  

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer?

No, however, I'm willing to learn.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?

I believe that the purpose of an Officer is to help the lower ranks understand how the battalion works but to also guide and help them as they climb the ranks.

permission to apply MAJ+

Brigadier General Tuna and Senior Commander John

(tuna said it was okay to ask for permission outside of the 501st)