Scrub's Tmod Application 7/10/23 - Denied

ScrubDaman

What is your in-game name?:

Scrub / Scrub UMC / SGT Scrub 1A33

What is your steam name?:

Scruffy

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_1:0:129079836 / 64 (76561198218425400)

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I was a Co-Founder of a network that got shut down (Surreal Networks) . As well as I got up to Senior Admin on an old network's PrisonRP that got shut down. (DigitalDeltaGaming); Within that time I have become very adapt to BLogs, ULX, as well as a multitude of other Staff plugins

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

6/3/23 (https://imgur.com/TtFnGpm) This is when I started seriously playing the server. I use to play back in 2021 or 2022 and I was a minge, but I've matured and a lot of people don't even remember me from back then.

What date did you make your forums account?

June 15 (On my Profile)

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)

https://imgur.com/a/20qy5fo

(All from 2021/2022 when I was a minge, A lot has changed since then.)

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No.

Have you read the Staff Handbook, You will be tested on it:

Yes.

Timezone:

EST (GMT-05:00)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I think I deserve the Trial Moderator Staff Role because I want to help the community become better. I normally work from 5:30pm to 11:30pm (Est). So when I get home, the server is either dying down for the night or is already dead for the night and there is only prop minge/MRDM/ AFK Staff when its needed the most. I am active during that time so I think I could be a good asset to the team making the nights easier running. I also want to make the server more fun for new players overall. I wasn't the best back in 2021 and 2022 but I have changed for the better and a lot of people don't even remember me from back then, I feel like I could prove my worth as a Community Member, and as an asset to the Staff Team. I hope to join the team and I'll see you guys' on the other side!
-Scrub

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would gag them and then explain the situation, if they decide not to listen then I would just jail them for MRDM/Disrespect. Then I'd ask an Admin+ to ban them for the MRDM/Disrespect/NITRP/ect

P.S.  Sorry for using imgur links, It wouldn't let me attach the screenshots 😞

Edited by ScrubDaman
Punctuation | Adding P.S.

• Good app
  • Not a lot of concerning warns

- I personally haven't seen you a whole lot (that I can remember rn)

In all +/- Support but more towards +Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

-Support, will change to a +Support when I see you in game as your name does not ring a bell to me at all. Other than that great application and good luck regardless.

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

20 hours ago, indicud said:

-Support, will change to a +Support when I see you in game as your name does not ring a bell to me at all. Other than that great application and good luck regardless.

CHANGED TO A +SUPPORT, GOOD LUCK, CHARASMATIC, GREAT GUY

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png