Waltuh White/Nitrate’s Utility Command Application

Waltuh White

Application format:

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Waltuh White/Nitrate

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?: STEAM_0:0:180053171

3. What is your Rank?: MP

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received?: 0

5. How many warnings do you have on GL?: 7 (all from 3 years ago)

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: 10

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (150+ words)?: To begin with, I am on the server nearly daily for a few hours, typically being maintenance for a majority if not the entire time. I enjoy helping my fellow maintenance members and teaching them new tricks and ways to help others too. I would really enjoy hosting maintenance events and being able to bring the members of our branch together for larger cleanups and other duties as a team, which I believe is an extremely important part of being a command member. I love maintenance as a branch and I view this as another opportunity to take further steps into becoming a larger part of the community and welcoming everyone into the server. While I may not be the very best candidate you have apply, I can promise that if I am chosen, I will do my best to make maintenance as great as I can, and I will try my hardest, every single day.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this?: Cuff the trainee and forcefully return him. If he refuses call an admin to demote him off the job and issue a temporary blacklist from being trained for utility.

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation? Tell them that while they may be bored, they can’t be rdming in the bunks. Not only is it unprofessional and against the rules, but when you die your NLR timer is reset, so you can’t leave the bunks. If they continue after a verbal warning give them a physical warning.

• Curtis locked this topic