1. 1. Should I Become A 501st Officer

• Yes!
    • No!

What is your Ingame name?
501st SFC Galaxy 3071
What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:80070469

How Long Have You Been In 501st?
Almost a week as I transferred from Death Troopers. But this isn't my first time in the 501st. I was previously a Second Lieutenant.
Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words]
I wish to be an Officer of the 501st Legion for many reasons. Firstly, the 501st Legion represents the pinnacle of discipline, loyalty, and teamwork, embodying the highest standards of military excellence. As an officer, I would relish the opportunity to lead and inspire my fellow troopers, ensuring optimal teamwork and coordination during missions. I am committed to upholding the integrity and reputation of the 501st, promoting a positive and inclusive environment for all members. Additionally, I possess strong leadership skills, effective communication abilities, and a strategic mindset, which would enable me to excel in this role. Ultimately, the opportunity to command and strategize alongside fellow enthusiasts excites me, fostering personal growth, teamwork, and unforgettable adventures.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]
I can assist the 501st Command team in various ways. Firstly, I will assist the command team by doing my best to keep 501st active by hosting tryouts and simulations. Next, I will help rework/create any documents that command may need help with. Finally, I will assist any other the lower ranks within 501st and help guide them to become great officers one day. I will also help out within the sub-branches as much as I can.  
How many strikes do you have? 
What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team?
Experience | Leadership | Dedication

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer?
Yes.
Nova Vice Commander | Pyke Underboss | Ninth Sister | Naval Captain | 501st 2LT | Shock CPT

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?
Leadership - Once you become an officer you are looked to as a leader for your battalion. As an officer you should be leading on missions. Not only should you lead on the battlefield but you should be acting professional whenever you are on job as lower ranks look up to officers as role models. Another big duty of an officer is host sims for their battalion to try to keep activity up. 
Permission To Apply MAJ+
Brigadier General Tuna | Senior Commander John | Purge COL Kev

Was Given Permission To Ask MAJ+ Outside 50st By Tuna

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

Galaxy is on almost everyday. He is always willing to help when its needed. I personally think he would be a great fit for an officer role and can help mange, maintain, and grow the 501st to what it's meant to be.

He understands how to uphold himself on and off job. as well as keep troopers engaged.

Former
| Admin | GMVI| DT SV02 |MC ShadowYerah |Apprentice ShadowYerah|

|SK ENG SGT Shadow 071|DT XY7|DT S71|Purge Yerah|SN03|

spacer.png