Nitrates Trauma Engineer Application

Waltuh White

What is your In-Game name? Waltuh White/ Nitrate

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?:

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:180053171

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance) MP in maintenance, EXPM Medical

How many strikes do you currently have?: 0

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings) 7 (all from 3 years ago)(my screenshots won’t upload)

Who gave you permission to apply?: Sprucer, Mekia, and Solid (3 very handsome men)

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (75+ Words)?: Firstly I’m constantly active, in both medical and utility, nearly every day for at least 3 hours. I also really enjoying assisting combatants with their work by not just fighting with them, but healing and giving them armor. Especially building fortifications to better allow us to defend the facility is one of my favorite things to do. I also enjoy the rp aspects of both medical and maintenance and i think being able to combine them would be a very enjoyable experience.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?: Set the Nu7 Corporal in a safe spot within the medical wing, hide him away in the surgery room and call another medical member to perform surgery, then go repair 966’s doors IF 966 had been rc’d and im needed immediately. If it’s not rc’d and just breached, then helping the Nu7 corporal would allow us to catch SCP-966 quicker so that we can fix the door once it’s recontained.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?

SCP-106’s CC. The loss of life that would be prevented by fixing 106’s cc is more important than teaming up. The foundation personnel’s safety and well being is my number one priority. SCP-106 would likely cause massive amounts of damage and countless resources to recontain.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curtis locked this topic