Expert / Jack Kreugers Warn Appeal

Expert

Your In-game Name: Jack Kreuger | Expert

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:581090756

The admin's name in-game: Piller

What warning did you receive: Prop Blocking

When did you receive this warning: 7/8/2023

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: I was blocking a section of the reception glass, where a little slit was exposed, making me able to get shot by rogue dclass, ci, etc. I had some staff members even help me out with the prop, I couldnt do it for the life of me.

Why do you think this warn was false: 
1. I had staff members tell me it was fine, or assist me in doing so
2. I was never told I could not do it, I was told quite the opposite

Evidence the warning is false: I have no evidence, though I was told and assisted by staff either it was unjustified warning, or assisted in the building of the supposed "Prop Blocking" 
A G9 by the name of Munnin, rank Senior Admin was one of the staff members that assisted me. 

SCP RP Member

Security NCO
Wardens WD-I Triarii
"Information is the key to victory"

Hello,

I'd be happy to address this report. First off, and the main reason why you received a formal warning instead of a verbal, you were incredibly rude from the start. It is entirely unnecessary to start screaming "admin abuse" when I simply physgunned the prop to see why no one could shoot in or, from the 610s around, infect the people that were within range. Your attitude it the situation was equally rude and did little for your benefit. Additionally, your friend in there prop blocked the door, so there's no way anyone would be able to shoot in, get in, or infect anything. How on Earth this ever got approved is beyond me. I did speak to the senior admin in question and explained in detail how that should not have happened. I've also added more specification in that section of the rules to help remove any possible confusion.

At the end of the day it was prop block. It contributed nothing to RP and prevented D-Class, SCPs, CI, and GOC from entering. Though, while this was an obvious case of prop block, you are ultimately given bad direction. With that in mind, I have decided to remove the warn as a courtesy despite your poor attitude. However, I would strongly encourage you to change how you interact with people in these types of situations because as it stands you're not doing yourself any favors.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT