1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Talren be a Trial mod?

• Yes
    • No

• Head Admin

What is your in-game name?: Talren

What is your steam name?: [GL] Dallas

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:72349686

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Outside of being a GM I do not.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around november-ish of 2019, but I have recently come back on 4/23/2023

What date did you make your forums account? November 5, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gamemaster, Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? None.

Have you donated? Yes, I have.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes, I have.

Timezone: CST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe I deserve the rank of gamemaster because I really enjoy this community and it's members. The one thing I can't stand is when a group of people are having an enjoyable time, and someone joins who has already decided they don't want to rp on the server and instead want to shoot anyone they see. Especially when it is late at night and a majority of the staff members are gone so they run free set on ruining what fun the rest of the server has. I feel if I was made staff I could better learn, and react to these scenarios better and help keep GamingLight as a shining beacon of rp and fun, even around server reset times. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would bring them and the reporter and see both sides of their stories, and if they continued to only use profanity, especially to interrupt myself or the other person I would gag them, and if they continued in text form I would mute them as well. Then once I have gone over the evidence and after making my decision, I would make sure to inform the offender of the consequences of their mass RDM, those being a formal warning and a 5 day ban. Then I would issue them a formal warning followed by then requesting a 5 day ban for them in the staff discord, as I am not of the proper rank to ban players so that an admin is able to give them their proper punishment.

Grand General | Head Admin | Head Game Master

Former IC VCMDR Fixer from ages past | Former Scout lead | ST Commander