GL Illusions

Should I be made a Senior Mod?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I?

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Illusions / SL Huncho

What is your steam name?: [GL] Illusions

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:86309736

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, Staffing on GL

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 05/10/2023

What date did you make your forums account? 05/17/2023

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum/Event Team Mod/Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 0 https://imgur.com/a/3Wx9ZlC

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Trumpo, Leaky, Ridgeland, Zoey, Scor

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve the rank of Senior Mod because I have worked very hard in my time as GL Staff to do the best that I possibly can to make GamingLight a better place. I have actively taken sits that I am able to, and have done the best I can to make sure issues get handled properly. If I am unsure of something, I also try to ask whenever I don't know the answer to a question. I think that as Senior Mod, I can go into situations better equipped with different tools that may help me deal with certain situations better. If accepted, I will not disappoint. I understand that as a senior mod, I may have more responsibilities, and knowing that, I would gladly accept them. I strive to make GamingLight a place for everyone to enjoy, and would love to continue my journey on GamingLight both as Staff and as a player with this in mind. Thank your for your consideration. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would pull the offender to a roof and freeze them. I would then ask them politely to calm down, and if they refuse I would mute/gag them. Afterwards, I would explain why they were pulled into a sit, check they're warns to see if a pattern of past behavior of the same nature exists. If one does not exist, I would give them a warn for MRDM, put them in admin jail, and ask them to read over the !motd. If they have a past history of MRDM, I would give them a warn, request for an admin+ to teleport to me for a ban (or put their steam id in the staff discord with any proof i have and reasoning for ban if no admin+ is online/available, and jail them while waiting on higher staff to come. 

Edited by GL Illusions
  • Like 1

Senior Moderator | Platinum Donator | PD CPL | EMS AEMT | SWAT Sharp Shooter | Blaze Firebrand Sergeant

Former: State Trooper First Class | CERT Private

On 7/5/2023 at 2:19 PM, Mr. Rob said:

+support

• nice guy
  • mature
  • never had a bad experience with him
  • pretty active

• Heart-Eyes 1

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

+support

• nice guy
  • mature
  • pretty active

• Heart-Eyes 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+support

• nice guy
  • mature
  • pretty active

• Heart-Eyes 1

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

-Support

Immature, lack of activity - haven't seen you on that much recently

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png