• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Whiskey | John

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:231460096

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Senior Commander

How long have you been Gamemaster: 2 Months

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if applicable): N/A

How much time do you have on the server?: 1,090 Hours

How well do you know the LORE? I knew a good amount before being a GM, but I have increased my knowledge since then. I've been recently watching more related medias along with getting help from fellow members I've met throughout my time on the server. I was a casual fan until I joined and kept working on things in the server.

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Gamemaster?:
There's 3 reasons why I want to be a SGM.
1. The ability to help the GM team/influence overall
2. More capabilities/responsibilities to enhance events
3. Personally challenging myself to get better

I want to help the GM team as much as I can. Baja is the only higher up in GM currently and I know he has a lot on his shoulders. A different perspective always helps with making new stuff and keeping things in check. I want to give my 2 cents and be able to do more for the GM team which is critical for Imperial RP. Events are what makes the server run and we are vital. I've seen many GMs leave while I still am here. I do not feel like I am some anomaly of a talented GM or anything. I just stick around and work hard while breaking things down logically and methodically. My goal is to be able to retain more GMs and create fun experiences for the GMs and the players. I want to figure out ways to make things simpler, easygoing, and fun. I have a few plans that I would want to implement later, but still need to be refined currently.

SGMs get more power to add to their events and the related. GMV+ are the same until they get to SGM. I want to always improve my events and the RP from them. It honestly sucks when actors or people ask me for something and I say that the only person capable of doing that is Baja at this current moment. I want to be able to do creative things and be able to think of more scenarios and grander events. The more capability or knowledge I have of things, the more I can add on to the RP experience. This a Win-Win situation for all involved.

Being a GM itself was me challenging myself and I'm always looking for the next thing above. I want to improve as a GM, a person, and the people I will have influence on. I do not shy away from challenges, but I make sure to prepare myself accordingly. That is why I never rush into anything. I always methodically approach things even if there is not method to it. I will make my own method that works for me. I will create some semblance of order even among chaos. If it was easy, then it wasn't worth fighting for.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Game Master?: I didn't rush being to get up here. I know how to pace myself to not burn myself out. When it comes to tasks, I will try my best to do time management and plan days for things. I've been doing a great job of doing it recently. It took a bit of time to adapt to being a GMVI, senior commander, and being a DT commander, but I've gotten in the groove of it and ready to go further. I can adapt very well to adapting circumstances and stay on the ball for responsibilities. I cannot say I will be able to do tasks as soon as possible, but I will be able to coordinate when it will happen and it will happen.

Have you mastered ULX?: Yes. I know it very well. I am the guy that lower GMs go to for advice and I spend time teaching GMs it.

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: Yes. I have done two already and have the gist of it. I just don't have a bunch of ideas that don't seem repetitive.

Give an example of a mega event: 
A prison riot occurs on the Pandora and imperials from the ISD have to respond and take care of it. Before we head out, due to inspiration of the prisoners on the Pandora, the prisoners on the ISD begin to break out during the briefing. They attack imperial members and initiate a very hard struggle on the ISD. There will be boss prisoners, beefed up prisoner actors, and plentiful NPCs. This is a very hard siege on the ISD that can or cannot lead to a Defcon 1.

Scenario 1: Defcon 1

If it becomes a Defcon 1, the imperials will conduct the original objective of freeing the Pandora which will be a hot landing. Eventually after clearing the Pandora, they will retake the ISD and rid of the rest of the prisoners that are armed tougher and stronger now with more organization.

Then they beat this group, rebels will now make their attack on the ISD. They come from Tatooine through moon pool to attack the imperials. This attack will lead to them failing which then they will retreat further into Tatooine, specifically in their fortifications in the Tat Caves.

Scenario 2: Not a Defcon 1

After clearing the ISD of prisoners, they will do a debrief to go to Pandora to cleanse it of the prisoner outbreak. The prisoners upon hearing the news of the prisoner riots on the ISD are tougher and more numerous. It will not be an easy fight to retake the Pandora.

Once the Pandora is cleared, rebels will deploy to catch the imperials off-guard. They come from Tatooine and after a failed offensive, retreat to Tatooine. They will progressively peel off their forces until they reach to their base that is in Tat Caves.

Regardless of the scenarios, they will liberate the caves from the rebels. As the imperials get out of caves to head to GCC, they are met with a rude suprise! This is an onslaught of an Acklay along with multiple Antlion Guards! Some of them are really strong, rivaling the Acklay even! These creatures heard the explosions in caves and have decided to go to where the sounds were coming from. This will be the last thing for the imperials to fight against. All in a days work.

-Event Ends-

How active can you be: Almost everyday or close to that.

Edited by SaitamaStrength

Currently: Pyke Right Hand "Marquis" JSR | Overseer of Saboteur
Former: High Admiral "WR Senior Commander Any%" JohnDT Commander TP9|UN0|SCO | First Grand Saboteur Alpha | EpsilonAHGM | ST VCMDR for 10 minutes | Shock CSM | K2S1 STRM Lead SC47|Whiskey 01 | Nu-7 SSGT | CI SGMSuper Administrator | DT 2LT TP9

• Head Admin

+support

+Very active
+Nerd that makes good events

+Very engaged in the community

+Very supportive

+Everyone knows this man

+He who stands with me is my brother

Grand General | Head Admin | Head Game Master

Former IC VCMDR Fixer from ages past | Former Scout lead | ST Commander