Research Base Alpha - 17 Mega Event Feedback

Baja Blast

Hello all, I worked very hard on this event and planned it out for more than a week. I would appreciate any feedback and and tips for the future events like this. If you weren't here or forgot it was a "imposter like event" where after a regular event took place one of the rebels snuck aboard our ship and went undercover as a Naval officer and framed many people and sabotaged the ship. Then he used unknown powers to make an ISB agent take the Governor hostage and blew up the bridge. The chaos created ended up severally injuring the Governor and he had to be operated on by medical. Rebels then ambushed us as a tracking signal had been activated and our ship blew up. We made it to the Pandora and then had reinforcements. 

Anyway I hope you all enjoyed and please don't hesitate and post some feedback here and give any suggestions. Positive or negative feedback is fine. Thank you all for being on so I could do this 3 hour event! Also I would just to like to point out we had a steady 40 - 50 player count all the way to 3 AM!!! That's crazy

Former Head Gamemaster

Former Tank Vice Commander