Axle

Yes or No?  

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Axolotl

What is your steam name?: OpalineGalaxy

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:460472920

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I was previously staff on gaminglight a few years ago, but I ended up leaving the server after some issues arising from miscommunication that can be read in further detail in this post.

What date did you start playing on the community close to three years ago today, so around june-august of 2020. would have been a few months before I made my forums account.

What date did you make your forums account: November 28, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank): Darth

How many warns do you have on the server: 0

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe that there is a lot of cases where people don't particularly want to break the rules but simply misinterpret or misunderstand them and I want to help prevent situations like that from arising. I also believe that I deserve this rank because I can help to keep the server safe for other players who are reporting people for whatever reason they report for. The more staff there are the faster they can respond to prevent scenarios that would cause people who are roleplaying to leave, as if they feel they are being harassed they may not want to come back. Overall, I want to make the server a safer place for the people playing on it so that the people who are playing on it have a good experience.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: In this situation I would gag the person for a few seconds so that they could calm down, then ask them what happened, as I don't want to immediately assume the worst. If they cannot calm down or do calm down and fail to provide a valid reason for why they were RDMing then I would call a moderator and ask for their opinion, and if they agreed then we would call an admin to ban them. If no admins were on then I would warn the player for Mass RDM, and contact an admin as soon as possible who could properly administer the ban.

Former Senior Commander

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill