Mitch Robinson's TMOD Application - Accepted

Jbane56

Mitch Robinson's Staff Poll  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Made A Member Of The PoliceRP Staff Team?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Mitch Robinson/Mitch R

What is your steam name?: Jbane56

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:59638824

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes back in 2016-2017 I was a Senior Admin on a now shut down DarkRP server for about 9 months, however I wouldn't really consider that experience now because it's been so long since being staff.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I played for a while back in 2018, but when I joined again recently I'd say end of May 2023

What date did you make your forums account? April 29th 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 0 active, 3 from 2018
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jbane56/screenshot/2031735330615810563/

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, PoliceRP is the only GMOD server I play on.

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have.

Timezone: MDT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I truly believe that I should be made a member of the PoliceRP staff team because I have been playing again for a little over a good month and I have revived my original love for the server. I play to have a good time on PoliceRP and I strongly dislike when people join the server to minge or be a nuisance to other players experience. I want to make sure that everyone has a fair chance to play and enjoy their time on PoliceRP. I think my professionalism from being a Soldier/Squad Leader in the U.S. Army would be a good virtue to have on the server for a multitude of reasons, one being that I always make sure everyone gets a chance to speak their piece before making a decision on anything, and I always check up on my subordinates which in this case would be the players of PoliceRP. This server means a lot to me and I wish to keep it in good standing so that everyone keeps playing and has a good time doing it.  

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
First I would bring the player to a sit as to prevent them from further RDMing while I'm trying to speak with them. I would inform the player that what they're doing is in violation of the MOTD rules and that they should stop what they're doing. If the player does not want to listen and keeps yelling I would gag/mute as necessary, then continue to explain what they did wrong and why it is wrong. I would then bring the victims of RDM up to the sit as well and ask them to provide any evidence they might have such as video or screenshots as proof of the RDM and hear their side of the story if I did not witness it myself. the player who was RDMing would be warned for Mass RDM/Staff Dis and jailed for 300 seconds and told to read the MOTD before returning to RP. Then I would return anyone else brought up to the sit to their original places so they could continue their experience.

On 7/4/2023 at 12:15 PM, INXOG2 said:

+ support 

Never had a bad experience with you

Great app

Seem fit for staff

GOOD LUCK

Senior Moderator | Platinum Donator | PD CPL | EMS AEMT | SWAT Sharp Shooter | Blaze Firebrand Sergeant

Former: State Trooper First Class | CERT Private

+Support

Seems to fit the basic requirements for this position. No real reason not to give him a shot from what I’ve seen.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png