• No

In-Game Name:  Sprucer

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:68641183

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):  None  /  Trial Moderator

How long have you been playing on the server?:  About 4 weeks

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines  Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):  0

https://ibb.co/rcJd6cY

Why do you want to join event team?  The reason I love the server is RP and event team is the RP part of the server, and as such i would love to give everyone cool, imaginative and overall unique RP opportunities, no matter the branch, and particularly promote more RP amongst combatives.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I would be responsible and only use my powers on the job, as well as be serious with it, I have been trusted with tmod, and im active, which would ensure my ET activity maintains unique RP for the server while im here too as much as im able to.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:  Yes.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):  I have MANY ideas but one I would love to put into practice is a family of 194 being found in 194's chamber that resemble 194, including another parent to several younger versions, that would grow over time, up to a size similar to 354's, and when they are "born" they are aggressive and mindless, acting like predators, and as they grow in size, they would become more tame and display higher and higher sentience, making for very cool and different rp from one event that could last up to two hours, if not more, although maybe less. The crows would grow to their max size, becoming fully sentient, displaying intelligence beyond that of foundation personnel, and would eventually leave the site, leaving their parents behind, to do their own thing, with fate unknown. Otherwise I have misc ideas, such a travelling merchant of any and all wares that would reveal to be a member of Are We Cool Yet, and as such be very silly and jesty, make all of research a hivemind that makes collective decisions (this would be cool on any branch but research is the funniest), and making a saw like game hosted by a DClass on different combatives that would have to choose to act and have pain come their way (be shot by guns in the walls, being ET or otherwise, kill one person or another, get poisoned and drink random elixirs or candies from 330) to save themselves, or be taken by different scps, or a pit of other D-Class with weapons, a pit of 008s and others. This is an example of a bigger event with a pre setup required andotherwise more elaborate with needed participants.

Thanks for reading! Have a nice one.

Edited by RAS EN Sprucer

//  Research Assistant Supervisor  //

>>   Operations Supervisor  <<

$~  H.L.P.R. Gamma Z7

1 hour ago, n the plush said:

+support 

a fun person to be around

• Like 1

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

Accepted 

Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!

Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 

Good luck, we look forward to working with you!

- ACEE

• Like 1

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL