Onyx Pilot, Master Pilot

How long have you been a NCO?:

2 Days

What rank are you applying for?:

Pilot Officer

How many strikes do you have? If yes, for what?:

I have 0.

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank?:

I should be trusted with the rank of Pilot Officer due to my dedication. I have been in Gaminglight ImperialRP for coming up on 3 years now. I have been in every battalion and I have only truly connected with Starfighters. I have spent most of the past 2 and a half years on this server in Starfighters, Reaching the rank of Marshall, which lasted from July up to December. I believe I have shown that I am capable of holding a rank such as Pilot Officer. I created the Sub-Battalion "Onyx Squadron" along with my fellow command members at the time, and I expect to do much more this time around.

What can you do to assist command with this rank?:

I will assist Command by giving my best advice on how to better the Starfighter Corps. I will work with Command and my fellow officers to work on making Starfighters the best that It can be. I will also use my experience to help Command with any issues that might arrise within Starfighters.

What is the point of being a officer?:

When being an Officer, a lot of the same responsibilities will transfer over from NCO, such as being a good Leader by setting a good example for those above and below you, creating engagement for the players to retain them within the battalion, and Establishing Communication, this means making sure that all of SF are on the same track and we can speak to eachother fluently and quickly.

What would happen if you see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him?:

I would first encourage them to stop, and if they do not, I would follow the Chain of Command and report them to the next highest rank available, with a clip as evidence.

Do you agree that if you are struck within the first week you will be put back down to your last NCO rank?:

I do understand.

Edited by Brand

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

+ Support

Been a while since I have posted or even been here but when I was last there Brand was an excellent member of SF, always followed the rules, fun and obviously active. Brand deserves this rank and I know he will do his best to return back to his past.

Ex  SF FL CSL Jake 1920