What is your rank?:

MP

How long have you been an NCO?:

What rank are you applying for?:

Pilot Officer

How many strikes do you have? If yes, for what?:

none

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank?:

I believe I should be trusted with the Officer rank because of my dedication and commitment. Throughout my time in the Gaminglight Imperial RP community, I have consistently demonstrated strong leadership qualities, professionalism, and a deep understanding of the responsibilities that come with a higher rank. I was a past Vice Marshal about half a year ago.

What can you do to assist command with this rank?:

As a Star Fighters Officer, I will actively contribute to helping SF grow to a point were it can be sustainable and to a place were sf has more then 5 pilots. I will do this by doing sims and Tryouts to keep the battalion entertaining and a place to learn and grow. I hope with my actions I will help SF become a great battalion once again . 

What is the point of being an officer?:

The role of an officer is pivotal in maintaining order, discipline, and efficiency within the Star Fighters unit. As an officer, I understand that my actions directly impact the morale and effectiveness of battalion. I am committed to upholding and maintaining a professional environment, and leading by example and showing teamwork, and mutual respect among the ranks, which ultimately contributes to a positive and enjoyable gaming experience for all members.

What would happen if you see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him?:

If I witness a fellow officer engaging in inappropriate behavior and commanding NCOs to do the same, I would approach the situation with utmost professionalism and adherence to the server rules. Firstly, I would privately tell the officer, reminding them of their responsibilities and the expected standards of conduct. If the behavior persists or escalates, I would promptly report the incident to higher command, providing evidence if necessary. It is crucial to maintain respect, and I will do my part to ensure that such behavior is happening around SF

Do you agree that if you are struck within the first week, you will be put back down to your last NCO rank?: yes

R SF WCMDR Pizzaguy | Ex Marshal|2X Ex Vice Marshal Pizzaguy | Last Shadow Overseer 
Last Cobra Overseer |SF OFS SL Pizzaguy