ible's Stormtrooper Officer Application

ible

ible's Stormtrooper Officer Application  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I become a Stormtrooper Officer?

• Yes
    • No

(?Two Major+ Permission - Talren

-= Questions =-

(1) What's your in-game name? - ible

(2) What is your SteamID as shown on roster? - STEAM_0:1:562154198

(3) How long have you been on the server? - Almost a month now, about 3 weeks.

(4) How many warns on Gaminglight servers do you have? - None, and no verbal warnings either.

(5) Why do you want to be an Officer? - I want to increase my contribution to the battalion. As an NCO, I have already been doing my part, but I believe I have the potential to make an even greater impact in a higher position. Specifically, I excel in roster and document management, and I enjoy interacting with enlisted personnel and NCOs, providing guidance on basic duties.

(6) What time zone are you in? - Pacific Standard Time

(7) What can you do to improve the battalion? - As previously stated, I am well-equipped to support the battalion in various capacities, particularly in managing rosters and documents. Additionally, I am more than capable of providing assistance to lower-ranking troopers with their assigned tasks and other responsibilities.

(8) How do you differ from other applicants? - I am extremely dedicated in my role in this battalion, and can assist with anything needed. With my active involvement, I will try my best to propel our battalion forward and contribute to its overall success, as well as providing more activity to the officer core as a whole.

Stormtrooper Vice Commander | Senior Moderator | Game Master X

Former: Storm Commando Lead | Deathtrooper Sergeant Major

stormtroopers GIF by Star Wars

- 𝒦𝒾𝒷𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓊𝓈 -

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on your app being accepted! Please speak to either myself or Talren for training!

EX E11 Vice Commander | 2x Ex Static Task Force D4 Head

EX Omi9 Colonel | EX OM9 Experimental Head

EX ST Vice Commander | EX Storm Commando Lead