Ultim's ban appeal- Denied

Goober

Steam Name: Ultim

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:432004416

Ingame Name: Exodus 0007

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: DT CPL AK8 STEAM_0:0:80070469

Reason for Ban: Alting + Pedophilia

Dispute: This was a false ban. I made my name Exodus 0007 as I wanted  to do a slight amount of trolling to carry on with what my friends did earlier. They just banned me for having my name as that no proof of alting just the name.

-support

nah. just nah im fine with people who got perma banned for mass rdm and shit like exploiting to an extent but like that reason you get none of that leeway.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Forums Diplomat Message

Topic Moved To Correct Section

Senior Forums Diplomat
Galaxy

Edited by Rivian Galaxy
  • Like 1

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

I was the one who issues both bans. When you joined with your first account you set your name to "ST PVT Exodus 0007". When you joined on your second account you set your name to "ST PVT Exodus 0007"

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

-Support

I witnessed what you and your friends did last night, even though you guys considered what you did as trolling. In the eyes of staff you broke 2 Major rules that are taken very seriously. You have openly admitted that you were part of that group of individuals and so in my eyes whether it was an alt account or not it was the right decision to make by galaxy as we don't need this type of behavior on this server.

EX E11 Vice Commander | 2x Ex Static Task Force D4 Head

EX Omi9 Colonel | EX OM9 Experimental Head

EX ST Vice Commander | EX Storm Commando Lead

I can stay banned just get the pedophilia stuff out of that ban. 

Also I didnt break any rules. Galaxy can literally vouch (even though he banned me) that I had just got on and he banned me instantly

Edited by Ultim

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander