Treys Officers APP

trey.lewis

What is your in game rank and name? Jack / Chief Petty Officer

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:0:436530163 

Names of both Lieutenant Commander+ (MAJ+) that gave you permission to apply Sam

How long have you been in Naval? 1 Month

Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer?
I would like to become a Senior Officer because I have always wanted to get to the rank of an officer within the Navy since I joined. The reason for this is that I love the Navy regiment. I would also love to become a Senior Officer because I want to help the Naval regiment grow and help all new members within the Navy to understand what they should do on a Day to day basis and make sure that the NCOs are doing their jobs well.

What are the duties of a Senior Officer?
The duties of a Senior Officer are to Host simulations and training to make sure that all enlisted personnel and Junior Officers are performing to the best standards. Another one of the Senior Officer's Duties is to help the Junior officers and Enlisted personnel to grow into good leaders which can help them rank up within the Imperial Navy and help them get to Junior officer for showing leadership.

How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer?
I would assist the battalion by hosting a lot more simulations and training for the battalion to make sure that all lower ranks than me are performing to the best of their ability and when there is an event I would be able to assist all lower ranks than me and help them if they are confused or don't know what they are doing if they have just logged on. I would also want to assist the Other Ensigns with their duties if they would want me to.

What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer? I am a EX Naval Commander/EX SSO/ EX RG Centurion Guard/EX Saber guard Officer/EX nova Officer/EX DT Major