SCP Addition - SCP-7502-GL "The Fleshgait" 

Dagger

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-7502-GL "The Fleshgait" 

2. Link(s) to player models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=107665572&searchtext=snork   [Potential model, could always use a different one if someone finds a better one]

3. Link(s) to SWEPs: Requires a custom SWEP. [Should give the player that hunched over zombie claws model effect] 

Left Click - Deals 125 damage a swing with a 1.5 second cooldown, damage is doubled automatically to 250 when right click is activated. 

Right Click - Can be activated when hovering your cursor over a non-SCP player at about medium distance. I don't want you to need to be right next to them to activate it, but you should be able to activate it across surface either. Deals no damage, but doubles your movement speed. Additionally, it will decrease the movement speed of the targeted individual by probably 50%, force them to look in the general direction of SCP-7502, give them an audio muffling effect, and finally they'll hear a beating heart sound effect as if they've had a sudden adrenaline spike. Lastly, upon activation it will force SCP-7502 to play a random "R" key screaming sound effect [this is to prevent SCP-7502 from just sneaking up on people as easily] This will have a 1 minute 30 seconds cooldown, with a timer in the upper left showing you how much longer until you can use it again. 

"R" Key - When your playing SCP-610 or 354, you'll get a menu show up when you click R giving you a list of sound effects. I want a custom one that has HEAVILY increased range on the sound of the scream. I don't want it to be loud since that would blow out the eardrums of SCP-7502, but I want it to have RANGE. The sound effects would be akin to that of a Skinwalker trying to lure people in by screaming for help. There should probably be a list of like 4-5 different sound effects [labeled "Lure #1/Lure #2" and so on]. I want these screams to sound real, like they shiver the timbers of E-11 PVT Pablo Gonzales kinda real. [EXAMPLE]

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? 1250 HP, 250 armor. Upon taking 500 hitpoints worth of damage, SCP-7502 will be stunned and unable to attack for 15 seconds, giving it ample time for surface agents to detain it via cuffs. This should probably just be built into the SWEP as well.

5. Why should we add this SCP? One thing I've noticed is that outside of raids, CI and GOC in particular have very little to do in terms of, well, interacting with SCPs on an SCP server. This SCP should spawn in various secluded areas of surface, and it gives these groups something to do like hunt it down. It would also pose a danger to civilians that stray too far from town, giving them a genuine reason to not go snooping around in places they shouldn't be in. Because of its ability to be relatively easily captured, it will give people a bit of fear, but not be able to outright wipe out an entire base of people. 

6. Basic summary of the SCP: "Legends of mysterious and dangerous creatures mimicking people have been around for centuries, and this uncanny-valley copycat is living proof that there is some truth to these tales..."

7. Extra information: Should be Level 50+. Basic rules include but are not limited to: Cannot enter Site-23, CI Base, GOC Base or Cloverfield unless chasing prey or being actively forced to enter these areas by outside parties, such as a patrol of GOC cornering it inside Cloverfield. It should generally avoid populated areas and groups of people, and should only really attack loners. 

As yall can probably tell, this is basically a Skinwalker with extra steps. I thought it'd spice up the horror aspect of the server a bit in a good way. It should obviously spawn on surface. 

If you leave a -Support, please give me feedback as to why!

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

This suggestion almost brought me to tears. 
Ok jk but seriously
------

Surface is lacking A LOT of things. Its always been the boring place where you walk around and sometimes shoot others... that's it, and its as big as Light containment zone or probably larger and almost nothing happens. This would be a fun SCP to play as and would add a abundance of RP to MTF CI and GOC. This is an SCP server so some horror like this would actually be great. Hopefully this would be a free scp locked to level 60 or 50+.

+

• 4 weeks later...

+support

When targeted by the right click, it should totally give like a tunnel vision effect, no idea what to call it but it would definitely add to the horror effect of being hunter

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;