Oddity's/Maroon's Officer Application

Oddity

IC MSGT 0047 Oddity's Officer Application  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready for Officer?

• Yes
    • No

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank: Maroon/oddity   MSGT.

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?): I have not

3. How many warnings do you have?: None

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.): At least 4 hours a day, always more than that

5. What is your current sub-specialty?: SSS, DMS, Crimson Squad.

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer? (150+ Words): I want to become an IC Officer because I want to be able to assist the IC command team to the best of my ability if I were to become an Officer. Another reason I want to become an Officer is because I believe that when people see that IC has an active Officer Corp that they would want to join IC making it a larger battalion. Additionally I believe that I would do a good job as an Officer in guiding and training the future generation of Imperial Commando, as well as furthering the skills of the current generation of IC. Additionally, I believe becoming an IC Officer would allow me to better assist the battalion whenever they need it.

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer? (100+ Words): I should be trusted as an IC Officer because of a few reasons, first off being that I used to be an SF Officer, which taught me the skills and what is expected of an Officer. The second being that I am a member of Crimson squad, where I am trusted to be at my very best and to represent both crimson and IC in the best light that I possibly can, The last being my position within both GM and Staff, because I am trusted with a lot of power that I am using currently to do my duty responsibly 

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer (100+ Words)? I have multiple advantages I will bring to IC, the first being my activity. I am on for at least 4 hours every day, and I am always able to be contacted should any need my assistance or help. I also am knowledgeable of IC’s sub-branches, which I will be able to use to assist IC. Additionally I have a lot of experience hosting sims and various trainings that I will be able to host for members of IC in order to better their skills, whether that be target acquisition or breaching and clearing sims. I also believe that I have other minor advantages that would allow me to serve as a great officer to IC.

9. Please specify the 2 Major+ Members that gave you Permission to Apply for this role: IC VCMDR Sev/Chrono and Grizzly

Application Accepted

Please reach out to a Senior Officer+ in your battalion for training if you haven't already.

IC Vice Commander 107 Sev

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus