• No

What is your in game rank and name.
Crewman Pizzaguy

What is your STEAM ID?

STEAM_0:1:580898666

How long have you been in Naval

3 days

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer

I wish to move on to the starfighter academy and to move though the starfighters. I hope to help SF get it out of the 5-10 member range and to help bring sf and naval closer. I was the last in SF when the merger happened and I was so heart broken when sf declined I hope with me moving back to SF I can help the SF Command team. 

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?

The duties of a Junior Officer is to show example and to learn to be a Supervisor or Officer in the future.

A Junior Officer is suppose to be someone an enlist can look up to. To be a leader and to lead by example

A Junior Officer is suppose to also look up to officers and to help them lead the enlist.

A Junior Officer are suppose to grow into an officer and to maybe become a command member in a future.

And Finally a Junior Officer is suppose to get people into Naval by doing tryouts and Sims to keep Battalion engagement.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?  

I will assist SF and Naval by helping promote Naval and SF to new and old players. I hope to assist me fellow Naval/SF grow and to become better a better NCO/Officer. I hope to assist Command by doing Sims, Trainings, and Tryouts and by keeping enlist happy and engage.  

Edited by Pizzaguy11
Fixed Title

R SF WCMDR Pizzaguy | Ex Marshal|2X Ex Vice Marshal Pizzaguy | Last Shadow Overseer 
Last Cobra Overseer |SF OFS SL Pizzaguy